Sunday 9 September 2012

Chaos Fury

Since the last post I went a little... Crazy. I decided that the Plaguebearers weren't enough to satisfy my modelling cravings so I put together almost everything I have to paint (except the Chariot because that can't be painted how I'd like in one piece). Oh I also didn't put the Nurglings on their bases because I want to paint all of them first. No paint gaps on my watch, Nurgle would not be pleased if I didn't paint each Nurgling.



In just 5 or 6 hours I've assembled and primed 10 Plaguebearers, 3 bases worth of Nurglings, 3 Flamers and my remaining 4 Horrors. I've also started the base of the Horror I finished 2 days ago so now I can dry brush the base of the Horror and either start another one or start something else. I kinda like having choices :D Pictures are, as always (from the app at least), down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...