Friday 30 November 2012

Feeling unclean

It has certainly been a while since I last posted but then again it has been a while since I last painted so I guess maybe that's why. I apologise to any regular readers I may have (I don't know, but just I'm case there is anyone out there) but I've been busy with 2 jobs and studying so painting has been on a back burner...


I'm posting tonight because I've just purchased my very first Greater daemon!! Very exciting times and as you may have guessed it's a Greater Daemon of Nurgle; the Great Unclean One. hes going to be absolutely amazing and if i ever get around to painting him this year (not much left though) i plan to do some funky things with his base so stay tuned. Very exciting. I've put some pictures of some other painted Daemons up that I think look pretty cool for various reasons.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...