Monday 21 January 2013

Minor Delays

This was supposed to be the post that shows off my completed chariot but due to a small issue with a lack of the right colours I can't finish it yet. It's very frustrating because my vision for this is almost realised only to be thwarted at the last second. Ok, slightly melodramatic there because all I have to do is go get the colours I need but currently the snow is making travel a little... Well... Impossible (getting to and from work is bad enough and it's practically a straight line). If I change the colours I need for ones I have then I'll have to rethink an entire area of the model and I don't really want to do that.

All I have left to do is one steed and the model itself is completed and it's really annoying that one thing is going to stop me for the foreseeable future. I could probably do some of my Chaos Marines while I wait but I was excited about finishing all my Daemon models. Oh well, never mind.

I'm also having a slight issue with my two standing Daemonettes as they don't seem to want to stand up. I've tried putting them on a base but it looks stupid so I'll have to think of something else. Apart from that though the riders are finished and ready to roll.

There are no pictures for this post as I want the whole thing done before I show it, just so none of the shock factor is lost (and trust me there will be shock factor).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...