Thursday 10 January 2013

Trust me, it isn't a Bird...

Today is the day I finished my Screamer unit, can I hear cheers? No? Ok then, moving swiftly on...

I decided to mix it up a little by adding some colour onto one of the Screamers and I've tied it into my Horrors (which I promise will be the next thing I paint and finish if it kills me). The greyish blue was nice but a little too blocky for my liking so a little splash of colour in the right place broke it up without being too garish (irony being that Tzeentch is garish personified but I do like a bit of irony).


So there we are, I now have one of every Tzeentch unit for a Daemon army. Neat, huh? There won't be any discussion of upgrades and tactics here because they can't be upgraded and their tactical usage is limited to "fly over as many units as possible and kill, kill, kill." They still look amazing though, if I say so myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...