Friday 15 March 2013

Spreading Like Plague

I decided this evening that it's all good and well talking strategy if a large part of my force remains unpainted so that's exactly what I've been doing and I have to start by saying that my painting session didn't exactly go to plan...



I started with my Bloodletters as I only have two complete, one awaiting the finishing touches and seven that are about half done so I decided to work on the metallic parts i.e. swords, horn caps and Khorne symbols. I did the base coats on everything and then decided to do the wash (I've been using my 50/50 Agrax Earthshade and Nuln Oil mix) which is also what I wanted to use on my Plague Drones. I already had a decent amount mixed up so I figured that once I'd finished the metallic areas that I should use the rest on the Plague Drones, then once I had done that I figured I may as well do the riders while I'm holding the Wash Brush and while the flies dry and then thought I may as well start the Herald too while I'm using Athonian Camoshade. So a God-jumping, random process to get from where I started to where I ended up; with no more finished Bloodletters and my Plague Drones and Herald of Nurgle started.

I must confess though that I'm getting tempted to do my Burning Chariot because I can see in my head exactly how it will turn out and it will be amazing. I'm also kinda tempted to do my Herald of Tzeentch too but I need to pick a project and stick with it and I'm going to do just that. At some point. Maybe. Ok so I'm still going to flit between projects but maybe not so many.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...