Thursday 7 March 2013

The Fourth Plague Cometh

The Plague Drones; giant flies with rotting corpse riders. If you've read my earlier posts about the new products you'll know that I've been a little unsure on these models as they just looked... Strange. I wasn't sure if I liked them or not but I got some anyway and I actually really like them a lot. They're weird and funky and pretty damn huge (I took a picture of one next to a normal Plaguebearer for comparison). I haven't attached the wings yet and I'm thinking I'll paint the bodies first before I do but they're going to be even bigger when the wings and the riders are attached and I kinda love it.



There's so much detail on the flies like boils and pustules, straining musculature, chipped chitin and there's holes in the stomach that reveal the stomach contents. These are going to be fun to paint.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...