Friday 29 November 2013

Ace of Base

Just a quick one tonight although I know it has been a while since I posted anything of substance. Though if anyone wants to know I am sat on one or two projects because they're not quite finished yet but they will be. I've been considering how best to use the new Agrellan Earth paint (if you haven't seen it google it and do it NOW!!!) because the stuff is actually amazing. I want to use it because it creates great bases with very little effort and will create a really strong theme across both of my armies. The problem is that I want to keep something to separate the different factions within the theme. I've been experimenting with base coating the bases and here is the first part of my experiment (one for each God)

What's that? You can't see anything ? Well that's the point, you'll have to stop by tomorrow to see what I did, how I did it and whether my experiments worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...