Saturday 16 November 2013

Sonorous Chanting

I know that a lot of hobbyists are ranting at GW lately but whether you love or hate them, you have to applaud what they've been doing over the last 12 months or so.

When I came back to the hobby about a year and a half ago I was told that things were set to change and boy was that an understatement. For 40k alone there's been a new starter set with absolutely fantastic miniatures, 6 new codices, about the same amount of supplements (give or take, I count 5 but I feel like I'm missing some), a rework of the Sisters of Battle/Adepta Sororitas/whatever they're being called now, the Inquisitors codex that's out today, an entirely rebooted Apocalypse with new super heavies to go with it, 3 or 4 new Warzone supplements as well as all the shiny new models to go with each release. That's not touching on fantasy or the other types of release like the random models, the hobby supplies or the new and awesome looking effects paints (see my previous post for more information). 

I know that not everyone is happy with everything they've done but at the end of the day there are thousands and thousands of us all hoping for something different so it's inevitable that some of us would be disappointed. Having recently had an excellent experience with their customer service department as well I have to say that I'm really glad to have come back when I did and that I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you. Good work GW but it´s lot of more to be done :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...